Everyone wants to stay in a luxurious bedroom . But Do you know that? To make the bedroom look expensive. Actually No need to spend costly things to decorate. We can upgrade our bedroom to look more expensive in a limit budget with the following methods.
1. Use a cushion If you do not want the bedroom to look like a normal bedroom where we sleep every day. But want the atmosphere of a luxury hotel room. Try to find a nice, stylish cushion in the bed. It will transform ordinary bedroom into a luxury immediately.
2. Use the ceiling lights. Of course, the beautiful lamps hanging down from the ceiling. It makes the room look more elegant than ordinary lights, There are many options to choose from.
3. Organize the headboard We often put a lot of things on the headboard, whether it is a hand lotion, Phone charger, water bottle. But if we want to make the bedroom look good. We should organize it. Just put it in the drawer and find some nice decorative ; Picture, Vase or etc.. to put on the headboard.
4. Highlight the room. A point of eyes furniture such as a beautiful wooden bed head, sitting corner with Luxury cabinets or Designed chairs. Just have only 1or 2 piece to be a hi-light and be a featured piece.
5. Put the designed stand mirror or Fur rug to make it glamorous
6. Change some of the Fittings to make a good look. For example ; a drawer handle of the cabinet or a knob. if converted into crystal or copper ornaments. It will make the room look more luxurious.
7. Keep the room in the way. Not just a bedside table to keep the mess in place, you can find a nice cabinet or drawer to keep it and remember that every time after use it. Just keep in the same place. and Do not put anything on the floor to make the room look neat.
8. Add green to the room. Green is another way to transform a plain bedroom into a luxury. May bring small fern pots or other small trees to decorate to add luxury to the bedroom.
Photo Credit: Pinterest