Who doesn’t want a clear and radiant skin tone, but most of us go through a phase in life where we do get somewhat worried about our skin health. These kinds of worries are more during the teenage years. Having a glowing and clear skin is an ultimate dream of many of us and we make all efforts to achieve that. Even a small blemish can cause a lot of fear in our minds.
There is no need to worry on this front now. There are a lot of effective treatments and products available in the market that helps prevent the occurrence of acnes, pimples, or blemishes by promoting a healthy and clear skin.
You don’t need to visit a dermatologist to get a clear looking skin tone and spend some huge amounts of money on that. A clear skin can be achieved by following some few simple steps that are inexpensive and harmless, but you need to be patient enough to see the results as there are no immediate remedies.
– Wash your face: Wash your face with warm water and dry it with a clean cloth. Even daily steam will clear the pores and help remove the dirt. Avoid very hot water. Be sure to wash your hands with an antibacterial soap before touching or washing your face as germs will spread onto your face, which you do not want.
– Cleanse your skin: Use an ideal cleanser depending on your skin types two to three times a day. Cleansing is a good method to clean your skin rather than strong soaps, which can harm and irritate your skin. Even cleansing oils and balms are better than soaps. Cleansing is a good technique to achieve a clear skin as it prevents excessive oil.
– Eat healthy diet: Healthy diet plays a very important role to maintain a clear skin. Avoid fatty, oily and high sugar foods. A balanced diet is of utmost importance as it contributes in a very healthy way to improve the skin tone and prevent occurrences of skin problems.
– Stay active and fit: Staying active and fit by leading an active lifestyle will prevent the surge of hormones especially during the teen years. Wash your face after every exercise to clear any excessive oil and sweat from mixing and causing further breakouts.
– Drink lots of water: Keeping your body well hydrated is extremely essential. One needs to drink at least eight glasses of water daily to remove any harmful toxins from our body. People who drink a lot of water are known to have radiant and clear skin.
– Sleep well: You need to get at least seven hours of peaceful sleep every day, only then can any treatments done for our skin will show effect. For a good night’s sleep one needs to keep stress out of our lives as stress has a harmful effect on our body. Yoga and meditation helps in reducing stress and assists in getting a good sleep.
– Avoid Sun: Always use hats, caps and sunscreen while venturing out in the sun. Continuous exposure to direct sunlight will clog your pores and prevent the oils from escaping leading to acnes and pimples.
Following the above skin care regime regularly on will help you achieve that radiant and glowing clear skin that you have always dreamt of.