Washing FR clothes are nothing difficult, they may be sensitive in nature, but still, they do not need any special wash, they can be easily treated following some very basic instructions, these are:
How to remove stains from FR Clothing?
Stains spots and blemishes are an integral part of any FR clothing. FR Clothes can be made of different material as one can see in FROutlet’s FR Pants section. But the basic rules remain the same,
- Firstly, never keep your dirty clothes without cleaning them. Every minor to minor spot must be cleaned and only then can you proceed for the further. If he or she does not do so and leave their paint, oil, solvent, etc. stained clothes as it is then within a very short span the dress will become unusable that is it will lose its fire resisting quality.
- Do not always at once wet the entire garment. Only if the spot is deep and dark and cannot be easily removed, one should wet the entire garment. Make sure you are treating it with hot water at the least warm water. Pour some laundry or dish detergent to that specific spot of the mark. Leave it in that manner for some time (around 4-5 minutes) and then rinse off the entire cloth.
- Adhere to the garment instructions to decide on the temperature of heat one can use in the process. If you exceed the temperate, serious harm can be caused to the garment. Also, follow the rules of drying as it may be given in the garment instruction section.
- Do not even think of opting for bleach or any other chemical kinds of stuff during the process. Normal everyday detergent can very well do the job. Also, keep in mind that if your garment is stained beyond treatment immediately dispose it off and consider getting a new one.
How to clean the FR Garments?
Washing FR garments are nothing of being very difficult or strenuous work. One needs only to follow just certain basic rules, and the job is smoothly done.
- The first and foremost thing that should be maintained is to wash your FR garment individually. While you are cleaning your FR cloth, do not mix it with any other cloth. Firstly because if you do so, the FR cloth might very well lose its entire property of fire resistance. And secondly, with coming in touch with different other clothes, various chemicals from the latter might affect the former which can be harmful.
- The process of washing, whether done manually or in a washing machine, causes a lot of abrasion and friction, which can harm the special properties of the cloth. So it is always advisable to turn out the clothes when indulging in the method to keep your FR clothes in perfect condition that is extend its longevity and durability. Though it may not be applicable for all cases, in major cases, it has been proved to be so.
- Thirdly, except for special cases, never think of washing your FR clothes in extremely hot water. The temperature of the water must always be either warm or simply cold. Also do not keep the clothes soaking in the machine (or water if done manually) for too long because it may spoil their fabric protection character.
- Lastly, keep your FR garments away from stuff like chemical detergent, chlorine-containing detergent, bleach, fabric softeners, starch, etc. for these stuff has an ability to spoil the integrity of the garments.
These are the major guidelines to be followed. Other than these, for any further inquiry, always ask the manufacturer; they have the best knowledge after all.